Steve has called the Gunnison Country home for over years. After operating a retail store on Elk Avenue in Crested Butte for 12 years, Steve obtained his real estate license in 1991 and moved to Gunnison shortly thereafter in 1996. During his years in real estate, he served on the board of directors of the Gunnison Crested Butte Association of Realtors, staying in touch with both the Crested Butte and Gunnison markets. He served as the 2019 Colorado Association of Realtors Mountain District Chairman and is past President and Realtor of the Year of the local board.
Credentials & Memberships
- Former business owner in Crested Butte. Licensed Realtor since 1991
- Current Board of director for the Gunnison Country Association of Realtors and 2016 President.
- Current Chair for Colorado Association of Realtors Mountain District.
- 2016 Realtor of the Year.
- Resident of the valley since 1980.
- Broad knowledge of entire area.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.